Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome!

In case you didn't know, my name is Emily. I'm twelve-years-old and want to share my love of aliens, ghosts, and other such creepy things with other girls like me. There will be a weekly topic to discuss that will be posted on Friday and open for discussion until Monday. These will be our "Case Studies". I like to think of myself as an FBI agent, but if you're more into being a ghost hunter or an alien bounty hunter that is totally fine.

I think for our first meeting, we will discuss the general stuff. Like a name for our club (Paranormal Doll Club is temporary unless everyone likes that), if we want to have a logo and make badges, if we would like to have a chant and special greeting or what-not. We'll try to get to a case study as well.

If you have any questions send me a message or post in the comments. I look forward to meeting all you fellow alien/ghost/strange-loving dolly-girls!

3 comments:

  1. Omg, I am a big BIG fan of Ghost Hunters! I would love to join this club! Go Team Ghost (:

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi We're Brenna and Jess and we think this club is soooo cool. Don't have our pics up yet 'cause Mom's making us "ghostbusters" shirts to wear. I like the supply list-we also are using our cousin Julie's tape recorder ('cause that's what they do on TV!) and magnifying glasses and compasses. We think logos and ID cards are awesome! Paranormal Doll Club is OK, but maybe somebody can think of something catchy? Gotta go, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellos! It's Marlee! I really really want to join this club! I am 10 years old and I love the paranormal stuff and sometimes I think I can see ghosts. My sister Mayleigh who is 12 wants to be in it too.

    ReplyDelete