Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Guess what everyone? Today is my Birthday! I am ten. Double digits! Today I had a little party. Lanie, Elizabeth and Paige came. They are my closest friends that live near enough to visit. But Emily sent me my own FBI badges! I also got a cool gift from my best friend, Natalie. She is a military kid. She and her family moved away to England last Spring. She sent me my own toy double decker bus! It's red and shiny. I miss her a lot. I hope she visits someday. Paige gave me a stuffed bluebird. It is so cute. It's my favorite new stuffed animal. Lanie gave me a photo album. I got some more small things from my family and other friends too. We all played with our AG dolls. We also had cider and all kinds of treats. I love having a Halloween time birthday! It's too cool since it's my favorite holiday.

After we ate, we played hide and seek around the farm. It's my tradition. There are lots of places to hide. I hid in the chicken coop! Do you have any birthday traditions?


Tonight, Paige is sleeping over. She is one of my closest friends. She moved into Natalie's old house this past Summer. We always have a great time together. Having her around makes me miss Nat less, and she is an awesome friend. Today has been a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had an awesome birthday, Frankie! Playing hide and seek on a farm sounds awesome! I should do that sometime. Your presents sound adorable (especially the FBI badges, hehe).

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kewl .. i know that Tirya will be sooooo sad that she missed your birthday with you .. too bad she isn't allowed to take a portkey from Hogwarts to visit a special birthday friend ..

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete