Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fun Fact: Day 2

It's the second day of the contest! Here is today's fun fact:

Who do you spend the most time with and what do you love to do?
 

Frankie - Paige Shepherd. We like to draw together.
Emily - I probably spend the most time with Kit since we live under the same roof and share a bedroom. We love to play with stuffed animals, talk about our favorite TV shows and actors and share our plans for hunting paranormal creatures (she loves werewolves and dragons).


Remember to comment here and at Bolton Girls Travel Journal for two entries into the prize drawing. Tune in tomorrow for another question!


Emily

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, when I'm not traveling, I spend the most time with Nathalie. She's my very best friend, and even though we have different hobbies, she's so much fun to spend time with. Even if she's always trying to get me to go ice skating! (She's an accomplished figure skater.)

    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete